Wednesday 25 November 2009

hi, again..

so hi, again.
this is my ego speaking. i repeat. my ego speaking.

i think i have some kinda, like, the other side of me, erm, the evil side of me keeps on thinking how i don't like to see people i know happy. some of them. SOME of them.

yes. i hate to see them happy.


why? well, that's a question.
hell i dont know why. the other part of me keeps on saying not to but i just cant.

is it some kinda envious? i'm not sure. but i am happy. in some things, i am more happy.
some kinda revenge or stuff? they don't do me harm. why should i?

i am no psychopath.
i am a real nice girl. go see me in real life. you'll see.
so i am asking to myself. or even to you.
is it quite normal to be like who i am right now? cus i keep on wondering.

and sometimes i just can't help it to post this such crap.

No comments: